Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Waiting

I have played the waiting game today and played it very well. I was waiting on a person to meet with me this morning and while I was waiting I made good use of my time and visited with our music and youth director. He is great guy, really loves the Lord and very wise for his years. He has a real "get it done" attitude and works very hard. I really praise the Lord for letting me work with such a good man of God. I noticed the time while I was talking with him that my appointment was late. The person was waiting patiently in the hall for me to finish what I was doing which was actually waiting. There was a problem with a computer at a company here in town and they asked me to come by and take look at it. I waited for the computer to reboot and then waited for it to reboot again and then waited for other computers in the network to reboot and the main problem was resolved. Had to turn one other problem over to the software tech to take care of and then I was through. While waiting I visited with the employees and the owner and enjoyed that visit. I learn something everytime I go there. I walked three miles and read 12 chapters while waiting for the services tonight with Faith MBC. Finished my part of the bulletin and got it emailed off. Finished answering the questions for Wednesday night and the time for the services is drawing closer. I will wait for Janie to return from curves and then help her with supper. Then the waiting will be over. While I wait I blog and when finished here will work on my tent a little. I think that I will start posting here my "From the Pastor" devotions for those who do not get our bulletin. Well gone sewing, God bless you.

No comments: