Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday night

Well the day is drawing to a close. The state of the union address was good and I am wondering who the Lord has in mind for our next president. I enjoyed a joint conversation with my three children this afternoon. They were all on IM at the same time so I started a group discussion and it was fun. Called Dad and he was feeling better today and I hope that continues. Tomorrow night we will be going back down to Faith MBC for Bible study. I am glad that our car is getting 44 mpg. It makes traveling much more affordable. Helped clean the church house this afternoon and studied the SS lesson. Walked my three miles today and read 10 chapters, sang praises to God and encouraged others. It has truly been a blessed day. Think I will close the day with a little sewing on the tent and then a bedtime prayer. God bless you.

No comments: