Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jan 20, 2008 AM

Actually this is PM but It concerns this morning's events. We had a good church service. What makes a good service is not the number of people present for where 2 or 3 are gathered in the name of Jesus He is in their midst. If you have just 1 person in a Sunday School Class that is earger to learn and God's Word is explained and taught correctly then you have had a good Sunday School Class. If there is even just 1 person in the worship service that praises God with all their heart and who listens to the Word of God being preached and is blessed by it then you have had a good service. If I have done my part in the worship services then that is a good service. We had a good service today for we met and perhaps exceeded these minimum requirements.
I broke out in hives yesterday during my walk. It was not a serious case so I took some medicine and went to bed. I am better today and will stay on the medicine for a day or two.
I look forward to the services tonight. Some one else will be preaching and I will moderate the business meeting as usual. I expect good things to come of the business meeting that will beneifit the Lord's work here. Going to eat my Pizza for lunch now. God Bless you.

No comments: