Friday, January 25, 2008

Jan 25, 2008 AM

Well I had a fairly good night sleep and am ready for the day. Will be headed for the doctor's office in a little with my father-in-law. My brother called me and enjoyed talking with him. He was in the parking lot waiting to go to work. We talked about the hiking trail and then he had to go. They are getting a lot of snow on the trail were we will be hiking. May have to take some crampons. Janie got to bed about 3 this morning and was up before me this morning. I don't know how she can get by on such little sleep. It is 35 degrees and raining here so will be a cold winter's day. Gone to breakfast, God bless you.

2 comments:

abainfrance said...

Crampon? For us non-expert hikers, what is that?

Anastacia Maness said...

I was wondering the same thing. :)