Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jan 19, 2008 AM

Talked to my son this morning who is in Massy France. We talked for an hour and forty minutes and it was good to see him and the grandkids. Skype makes their being so far away much more bareable. Janie and I are headed to the hospital for a visit. I will review my sermon and ss lesson this afternoon and help Janie prepare the france mission finanial report. I am so grateful that she has taken charge of that while JR our missions treasurer is out. I have my tent on the table spread out waiting for me to work on and may find a few minutes to work on it this evening. I have prayed today am on my way to encourage some one. I will read the Bible later on and will sing praises to God on my way to the hosptal visit. I am trying to stay focused on these activities so as not to neglect them. Life is about serving the Lord and I want to do that today. God Bless you.

No comments: