Monday, January 14, 2008

jan 14, 2008 pm

The second half of my day has gone well. I visited at the hospital and will return there tomorrow for his surgery. Janie will have to stay home on this trip for she has her weekly Bible study with the ladies. I read 14 chapters in the Bible and have walked my 3 miles. I am considering taking these sandals on the hike in stead of my flip flops. They are heavier but I might want to try wearing them while I hike to give my feet a rest from my running shoes. I am going to go and sew on my tent now and clean up the mess I have on the dinning room table. The tent is coming along well and I am anxious to finish it. I plan to go hiking 2 days in the Davy Crockett national forest when I get it done if the Lord is willing. I got another week and a half of questions done for my through the Bible series on Wednesday night. I visited with 4 different people today and enjoyed it. I will post again when I get back from the hospital tomorrow Lord willing.
Lets see, I have prayed, sung praises, read the Bible, encouraged others, studied the Bible so I am ready to close out this day and do the same tomorrow. Until then God bless you.

No comments: