Monday, January 21, 2008

Jan 21, 2008 AM

I have just come from the nursing home where I preached for a crowd of about 50. I always enjoy preaching there. I love to visit and encourage the folks there. Above I have put a map of the section of the PCT that my brother and I are planing to hike. My father was interested in seeing where we would be. We will start about 40 miles north of the border with Mexico and walk north to Big Bear. This is a little over 200 miles. I have several more things to get done today so better get busy. I try to get as much done on Mondays and Tuesdays as I can for I never know what the rest of the week may bring. I have prayed today and sung praises to God, I have encouraged others and will read my Bible this afternoon and walk my 3 miles. God bless you.

No comments: