Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning


"And their off" the man who calls the horse race shouts. Each week seems like a race. It starts on Sunday with worship and fellowship which is the best way to start a week. Today is visitation day for me. It starts with a visit at the nursing home which is enjoyable indeed. They seem so glad to see me. Then a visit to the hospital and to at least one of our shut-in's. Then the post office and back to the office to sort the mail. Then the time I love the most, study. Monday is the day for working on the through the Bible questions for Wednesday night. I answer the questions for this week and compose the ones for future use. The picture is of me preaching at the nursing home. I get to do this at least once a month sometimes twice. Janie normally goes with me but she has worked late into the wee hours of this morning and needs to rest so I will go alone. God bless you.

No comments: