Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Static IP address

I do not know much about networking computers. I help a company here in town with computer problems every now and then and today a problem came up that I was able to solve by assigning a static IP address. This means that this one particular computer will always have the same IP address no matter what. Janie's parents have had the same phone number for 45 years. They have lived at the same address all that time. No matter what they have always been there at that same place. I like an anchor. I like to stay in the same place and have the same address no matter what. My home is in heaven and that will never change. I may be a pilgram and a sojourner here but my home will never change. Where Jesus is that's were I will forever be.

It has been a busy morning and after lunch I will relax a little and then get ready for tonight's services. I teach 3 classes on Wednesday nights. The first and second graders will be first and I will talk to them about Elisha and his bald head. The Adults and teens will continue their journey through the Bible answering one question from each chapter. The 3rd - 5th graders will also learn about Elisha and the children who mocked him. You don't want to mess with God nor God's man.

Lunch is ready lets eat. God bless you.

No comments: