Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan 16 2008 pm

Talked to Jason and his family today and it was good to see and hear them. I love skype and the web cam. I finished outlining my sermon for Sunday and got the following Sunday's SS lesson finished. I have to stay ahead by one ss lesson so I can hand out the work sheet for the following Sunday. I was asked about hiking the Grand Canyon and no I will not be re-applying for a permit. I have given up on that project for now. I have been sewing on my tent and making preparations for the 214 mile hike in April. I have walked my 3 miles for the day and have done my Bible readings. I have prayed and sung praises to God this day. I am looking forward to the lessons tonight. I plan to tell the kids about the importance of respecting their elders. I will not be able to blog for the next few days for I will not have convient access to a computer. Gone to church now. God bless you.

No comments: