Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan 22, 2008 PM

It has been a busy day. It began with a shower and then breakfast. Cold cereal and a glass of water. A quick picking up of a few things getting ready for the ladies to come over for their Bible study and then I was off to the post office. There was a ton of mail and on my way there my hiking partner, my brother Steve, called to chat. We talked for a long time, mostly about our up coming hike. Our conversation had to end when I took a call from my song of songs. She need me to bring some copies of the questions I prepared for SS and Wednesday night classes. I went to my office at the church and worked on my part of the bulletin and got that emailed off. I chated with my youngest daughter a bit then carried the copies to the house. I went back to the Office and worked on opening and sorting the mail. There was much work to be done for the France mission fund. I emailed a list of the offerings that had come in to Jason, JR, and Janie. I took the deposit to the bank and it sure had turned cold outside. It was 41 when I left the house and was 33 when I left the bank. Made some homemade chicken vegtable soup for lunch and it was good on this cold day. Walked my three miles and did some studying for tonights Bible Study with Faith MBC. I will have to rise early tomorrow and head into down town Dallas for a surgery there. It will take up my whole day but I should be back in time for Church at least I had better be I have three classes waiting on me. Better get my questions ready now for my adult class because I may not have time tomorrow.
I have prayed, sung praises, read and studied the Bible, and encouraged someone today. I hope you have done the same. God bless you.

No comments: