Friday, January 18, 2008

Jan 18, 2008 PM

Had a great 2 days of work (Thursday and Friday). I have been able to help others and enjoy 4 of my grandchildren. I worked on my daughters house and enjoyed every minute of it. I got to see my youngest daughter's boy friend and I am looking forward to next week when we plan to visit and get to know him. He will be asked the standard 20 questions which will be fun. Going to spend most of my day tomorrow in the office studying which I really enjoy. I also enjoy walking with the leadership of the Holy Spirit. Every day is a battle for me. It is so easy to ignore the Holy Spirit and follow the ways of the flesh. I make a check list in my mind and at the end of the day I should have prayed, sung praises to God, read the Bible, encouraged and helped others, and when ever the Holy Spirit brings to my mind some one or some thing I take action.
I strive to keep this blog site free of names and references to private situations. As a pastor I guard my ministry and do not want any one to ever fear that I will reveal to the world things they want to keep private. If your looking for gossip you have come to the wrong place. No one need fear my blog. My private thoughts will not be aired here. I do not want to be a stumbling block to young believers. God bless you.

1 comment:

Sheff said...

Bro. Paul, just catching up on your blog. I was wondering, do you have a list of twenty questions on file?

I'd like to know that you ask a fella who wants to date/court your daughter. My daughter is only 2 1/2, you can never prepare too early. :) My email address is contact@stonebridge4u.com

Blessings!