Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last day in France

Me and Janie with Sophie and Thierry
It has been a great trip.  We said goodbye to the kids when we put them to bed this evening.  We will be leaving at 5:00 in the morning so the kids will still be asleep except for Lilia and maybe Caleb who will be going with us to the airport.  It will be 2 years before we return to France again and we will miss it.
Lilia will be in "College" next year
I drove Janie and Lilia into town today to see where Lilia will be attending school.  We went by the store and picked up a few things.  It was the hottest since we have been here reaching the upper 90's.  This will prepare us for the 107 degrees that they are predicting for tomorrow in Hillsboro, Texas.  It will be good to be back home.  We have Friday to get over jet lag and then Saturday we have a choir fellowship and getting ready for Sunday.  Monday we will have to be in Henderson to help my brother and my mother with some business.  Its back to Hillsboro for our midweek services and then a return to Henderson on the following Saturday for a baby shower.  I have to get the associational letters mailed out for our Local Baptist association and the right after that I have to mail out about 300 letters for our State Association meeting.  I will be busy busy.  I will try to blog when I can.  God bless you.

No comments: