Monday, August 15, 2011

Caves

A cave we toured in Southern France
Saturday Jason took us to tour two caves.  The first cave was very nice and the guide was funny or Jason was funny as he translated what the man said.  We drove to another cave site and this one was much larger.  They say that the Eiffel Tower would fit inside its main room and I believe it.  It was an amazing sight.  Pictures just can not capture the beauty of a cave.  It was very cool inside the caves.  These caves were less than an hours ride from Jason's house. 
Janie on Facebook and Jason on his new computer
I watched TV on this beautiful Monday morning with the grandkids while waiting for everyone to awake and start the day.  We now have 2 1/2 days left of our vacation in France.  We returned the rental car today.  They are planning a joint birthday party for me and Arianna.  While we were in town returning the car we went by a sporting goods store and looked around.  I tried some hiking shoes on but they did not have my size.  We got home and had lunch outside and the weather is really nice.
I checked my email and saw where my siblings are wanting another conference call to discuss my mother's condition.  I will not be able to participate due to the time difference between here and there.  Well I must get back to vacationing.  God bless you.

1 comment:

Anastacia Maness said...

I just thought it was interesting how Mom and Jason have the same expression on their faces while looking at their computer. I'm glad y'all are enjoying your time there. We're looking forward to getting y'all back too. :)