Friday, June 24, 2011

We are Home

Janie and Sarah at the Baptist Book Store in Texarkana
It is good to be back home.  We spent Thursday night in Little Rock and on Friday we made a brief stop in Texarkana to visit the Baptist Book Store on our way home.  We grabbed a bite of lunch there then drove to Palestine where we dropped off our daughter and son-in-law.  We made it home about 6:00 PM.  We now have to get ready for Sunday and for the arrival of our grandkids.  They will be here Monday Morning early and Monday evening I will take their parents to the airport.  They will be gone for 17 days and with the Texas Mission Builders being at our church three days each of those weeks I will have my hands full. I have posted some of the pictures that were taken on our trip to St. Louis.  I hope you enjoy them.  God bless you.
We took the stairs each time to our 7th floor room, she said she was glad it was not 8.
Janie and I being Chauffeured on the 1650.3 mile trip. Thanks, Justin.
Janie in front of the Arch
This shot from the base of the Arch made me dizzy.
Janie and I standing by the base of the Arch
On our way to Steak and Shake for some supper
Me on the observation deck atop the Arch

No comments: