Thursday, December 31, 2009

97.7


No fever since this morning. Feeling much better. Got out and took care of some business in town and then went to Wal-Mart with Janie. We have to leave at 5:00 in the morning to pick Scott up at the airport. I will not get much sleep tonight but will try to take a nap tomorrow. We had some excellent homemade soup for supper. It seems so odd not to have made a trip to Henderson this week. I called my mother to let her know that I have been sick. She is doing well. I have made no New Years resolutions though I usually do. I am looking forward to this next year. The closer we get to the coming of the Lord the more excited I become. I worked on the sermon for Sunday and the Sunday School lesson. Both are wonderful texts and I can't wait for the services to start. The picture is of my son-in-law holding two of my grandkids on the tire swing he and Sarah gave them for Christmas. God bless you.

No comments: