Monday, December 14, 2009

Sanctified Cups


This picture is of our lunch on Sunday. I used these cups which are from our fine china. These are sanctified rather than profane. That is to say that they are for special use only. Tomato soup does not taste any better in these cups. I just thought if we have them we ought to use them at least every now and then.
We had a good day Saturday and Sunday. I walked to the nursing home this morning and led the singing at the services there. The nursing home is only a half mile from our house and the weather was perfect for walking. I walked another three miles before lunch and got caught up on some Bible reading. I have taken to doing push ups after I walk. I started out doing 10 and adding one each day. I am up to 16 push ups and will stop at 25. With Thanksgiving behind us now I am back on my diet. I will break it again for Christmas and then back on after New Years. I have much to do today. I will send off the MBA of Texas Minute Book information today which consists of the addresses and phone numbers of our churches in Texas. I need to mail off the minute books for our local association so will try to get that done today also. I had not blogged in two days so thought, even though I am busy, I ought to let you know I am still alive and well. God bless you.

No comments: