Friday, December 11, 2009

Digging


I got up this morning and went to see Janie's uncle Trenton. He was doing well and while I was there I borrowed a shovel. This picture is of the digging I did this morning. I uncovered my in-law's septic tank so it would be ready for the man to pump it out on Monday. It seems he charges extra if he has to dig up the tank. I cleared the clog in the sewer line and everything was working good when we left this afternoon. The plumbers we called were all too busy to come out so 2 blisters later the problem was fixed. The weather was perfect for digging a hole 6 foot in diameter and 10 inches deep. It was cloudy and 52 degrees.

We went home by way of Palestine to leave a couple things with our daughter there. Had to wait for a really long train in Corsicana. We were under an over pass while waiting for the train and our satellite radio does not like overpasses, as you can tell by this picture. "LINKING" is bad. We made a "U" turn and went 2 blocks down and waited for the train there, at least the radio would work that way.
Tomorrow I need to go to the office at the church and get some work done there. I think while I am out I will pick up the ingredients and see if Janie will make some of that homemade soup her mother made. God bless you.

No comments: