Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100.2


Okay, so I am not better today. Temp was 100.2 this afternoon. It sure seems like the flu but it may only be a bad cold. I have have gone from hot to cold and mostly cold all day. The flu medicine can be taken every six hours. It takes an hour and a half to take effect then it wares off about an hour and a half before the next dose giving me about three hours of relief. In an effort to not cough I shout out "AM." This is not very effective I end up coughing anyway. You can tell that I am in that space of three hours relief since I feel up to blogging.

I have not felt like doing anything today so I have done nothing today. I talked to my youngest daughter who is in Branson for the holidays. I also talked to my brother, Steve, about the prince of Ezekiel chapter 44. He has an interesting take on who this prince is and I shared my view and at least gave him something about which to think. That conversation perked me up a bit. Clint Rogers had surgery on his elbow today and it was a success. He should be able to move it now which may allow him to feed and dress himself. Well, I am going to go and enjoy the rest of my three hours of relief before heading for bed for the night. The picture was taken four years ago at one of our Wednesday night services. If I am not better in the morning I will get someone to stand in for me. God bless you.

No comments: