Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hungry


Janie is in her mother's kitchen making cornbread. My brother-in-law, Steve, is on the far side of the meadow across from my in-law's house deer hunting. He saw one a 1/4 of mile down the road and it was heading in the direction of his deer stand. He is going to eat supper with us tonight. My mother-in-law has made a cabbage dish that smells really good. Peas are on the stove and the cornbread is cooking. I just finished covering the septic tank so I am ready to eat.

My sister, Jean, emailed me that she had taken a ambulance ride two days ago. I called her as soon as I saw the email. She is doing okay now. It was a bad case of vertigo.

I will install my in-law's new computer after supper and Janie and I will head back to Hillsboro tomorrow. I spent the day with my mother-in-law at the doctor's office in Tyler (pictured). We left at 9:45 this morning and got back to the house about 4:30. Well I am too hungry to type any more. God bless you.

No comments: