Friday, February 15, 2008

Visitation

Its off to visitation today. We will head down to Waco this morning to visit at the hospital there and then we will head over to Tyler to visit there and then to Henderson to visit there. We will return to the house tonight and close the day with a visit with Job. I am starting the book of Job today and I want to read it looking for things that his friends said that were true, especially about God.

During the 7 hours we spend driving today I will get to visit with my song of songs. Her birthday is coming up soon and if I could grant her what she really wants she would get a visit from all the her children and her grandchildren on her birthday. But since our son and his family are in France and our oldest daughter and her family will be gone in view of a call somewhere and our youngest.... well she's in love, we will celebrate alone. God bless you.

No comments: