Thursday, February 14, 2008

OOPS


I have been working on my tent today and it was going well. I sewed the front wall to the roof and then carried the tent back to the table to pin and get ready to sew the back wall to the roof. the tent is just a big wad of material at this point and I did not stretch it out to make sure I was pining it correctly. I sewed the back wall to the roof and then took it back to the table to get ready to sew the side walls to the roof. When I stretched it out the floor was twisted so Janie ripped the seam out for me and now it is ready to re-sew. Just a small set back but frustrating. This is a picture of the tent I am trying to make. It is very light, 28oz.

I have enjoyed my day off and tomorrow I will be going down to Waco to visit at the hospital and then over to Tyler to check on my father in the ministry. Suppose to visit with my youngest daughters future in-laws on Saturday and am looking forward to that.

I plan to preach from the book of Nehemiah Sunday on the subject of worship. Well I am going back to the sewing mahine now. God bless you.

1 comment:

abainfrance said...

I'll be praying for you and your tent Dad (and Mom), JASON