Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday

Janie's birthday today. My son-in-law to be was the first to wish her a happy birthday on her birthday showing my daughter and myself up. My daughter followed by me were next. Janie looks better to me now than when we first met.
There are some exciting things happening at WSBC. We have baptized three so far this year and will baptize 2 more next Sunday. It is wonderful to see God moving and people responding. If my memory serves me correctly the most we have ever baptized in a year while I have been pastor here was 5. We will have tied this record by this time next week. Baptism is an act of discipleship and it is good to see so many wanting to be disciples of Jesus Christ. I earnestly believe that my having repented of my sin and getting back into the will of God has allowed God to bless us. I hate to think that I was the cause of God withholding blessings. I am determined to no longer say no to the Holy Spirit of God. I will do those things he leads me to do. God bless you.

No comments: