Monday, February 4, 2008

Another good day

Started my day today by going to bed. I stayed up until 1:30 to work on the bulletin and the Sunday school lesson for next Sunday. I am trying to get everything done early this week due to my being gone to the missions seminar. Janie and I went to the nursing home and had a good service with them. Did some visitation and will need to run to Wal-mart to pick up a few things for the Ladies Bible study tomorrow. Took a nap this afternoon and am now ready to stay up and work late again tonight.

Talked to Steve about the hike and looks like we have a good grip on things. Next week I will take a day off and try to get as much done on the tent as I can. Next step will be to purchase the food and lay everything out and take inventory. I will weigh everything and try to keep it to a minimum.


No comments: