Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Father my Father, the chariot of Israel and the horsemen thereof.

I went by to visit my father in the ministry Bro. Davis. He had been in the hospital and is home now, weak but doing much better. His mind is still amazing to me. He is so logical. I am helping him publish a paper on "Time." It is really good and when he is ready it will be posted on his website http://members.aceweb.com/pec

Had a good missions conference in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. It is good to be back home. I will be preaching from Mark 12:41 the story of the poor widow's mite. It is an inspiring story from which we all can learn much.

Went by to see Janie's parents and my parents today also. Had a good visit and they seem to be doing well, all things considered. It is good to be home and am looking forward to the services tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: