Saturday, February 2, 2008

Carpe diem

Seize the day. I believe in grabing onto opportunities to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with lost people. I was surprised when a funeral home director told me that he appreciate my willingness to preach funerals of complete strangers. I see it as a tremendous chance to share the love of Christ with those who are lost. If one can enjoy a funeral I did today for I love to tell lost people about the free gift of salvation.

I am a bit concerned about myself. While I am writing this my wife has a "chick flick" on and I am actually interested in it. What's next macrame!

I long to walk my three miles and get my Bible reading done.

God bless you.

3 comments:

abainfrance said...

Hey Dad, I had to ask Angie what macrame was. JASON

abainfrance said...

Angie says, Which "chick flick"?

Bro. Paul said...

The Girl Next Door was the chick flick we were watching