Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little Sleep

I remember when my kids were little and they played simple games in the yard. I am proud of each one of them.

I do not expect to get much sleep tonight for we will not get in from church until after 9 and then we will be leaving at 6 in the morning. I just finished walking 4 miles and have read 20 chapters in the Bible. Did a little studying earlier on the sermon for Sunday and will try to finalize it Saturday. Have not gotten anything done on the tent this week but hope to spend a day on it next week. I have started to spread my hiking gear out on the guest bed and look it over. I expect to have my base weight back down to 10 pounds before the hike.

We are looking forward to the missions conferance. It will be a time of good fellowship and stimulating conversation. The 3 hour drive back Friday night will be a bit long but worth it to get back to our own bed. God bless you.

No comments: