Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday


Spent some money today. Bought a new printer/scanner/copier today and it is much faster and better than the old one we have had for the past 10 years. It is very nice and hopefully will last as long as the last one. Bought a pair of pants for hiking from LLBean. I hope to have everything ready for the hike by the end of this month. Going to go over to east Texas and do a 2 day 40 mile hike.

I worked on the Song of Solomon today and made considerable progress. It is, in my opinion, the most difficult book to interpret. Trying to figure out who is talking to whom is most difficult. I do not think, presently, that it should be taken as completely allegorical. I believe that it was given by inspiration of God for the purpose of teaching lessons on courtship and marriage. It may well give us an insight into God's love for His people. My song of songs is pictured here in 1975 at Niagra Falls. I do love her so!

No comments: