Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ezekiel 33:11

My mother's contribution to the Nutt reunion
We were up late last night when my mother in law came into the room where Janie and I were and told us that Bin Laden had been killed.  We turned the TV on and watched the news.  Tonight I watched the news and saw crowds of people celebrating his death.  Ezekiel 33:11 came to my mind.  There is a side of me that likes to see justice prevail but yet there is a stronger side of me that says God so loved the world and that God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.  The death of a lost person brings me no joy.  
The reunion was fun and well attended.  We played games after lunch and we all had a good time.  I am looking forward to next year. 
The Nutts: Juanita, Maxine, A.T. and Patrica
The Revival services have gone well so far.  The attendance has been good and the people are very friendly.  The food has been great and as usual I have eaten too much.  My voice was giving me some trouble today but made it through the message without any problem.  Tomorrow I will spend several hours with the Pastor of the church talking Bible.  I will really enjoy that time.  Iron sharpens iron and we will do each other good. 
This is a short blog for the length of time that it has been since my last one but busy is my first, middle and last name this week.  God bless you.

No comments: