Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eggs

Janie took this picture while on our walk
I am use to being given a toothbrush when I visit the dentist office and I did get a toothbrush.  When I was a kid in Massachusetts I went to the dentist one time and was given a rabbit and thought that was odd.  Today the dentist asked if we would like some fresh barnyard eggs and gave us three dozen.  The four hour drive we made to go to this dentist is worth the drive.  We always enjoy our visit there.  We went to a Bible bookstore while we were in Center which had been recommended by the dentist's receptionist.  It was a nice little store and we bought some greeting cards.
Back at my mother-in-law's I put a fan together for her.  Janie and her mother cooked some supper which consisted of hard boiled eggs covered with melted butter, boiled potatoes and some left overs from the refrigerator.  It was all good.  Janie and I took a long walk.  It was a beautiful evening for it.  God bless you.

No comments: