Friday, April 1, 2011

My Spot (maybe), Party, and Azaleas

Trying out my spot in the cemetery
Janie next to my spot in the cemetery
Janie and her mother checking out the Taylor name that was added
Site along the Azalea trail in Tyler, Texas
Retirement Party
It was a busy day today.  We went first to a retirement party at the FSA office in Henderson.  We then took Janie's mother to the cemetery to see the name they added to the headstone.  It looked real good.  There are 3 plots available in the Jones section of the cemetery.  I have been kidding with my mother-in-law about who will be buried next to Jim.  I told her I might have to fight my brother-in-laws for it.  I laid down in the spot and told her I was trying it out.   We left the cemetery and headed over to Tyler to drive the Azalea trail.  It was a very pretty though a somewhat complicated route.  It has been a good day.  God bless you.


1 comment:

Anastacia Maness said...

Well, Dad, it may be a case of first come first served. :) Hope you don't get into too big of a hurry. You may want to consider some of the more spacious areas so that you don't have to fight for a spot. :D