Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Jobs

My mother-in-law on her Facebook page
My mother-in-law had 2 jobs for me to do during our visit.  The first was to fix the sound on her computer.  It had stopped working and she did not know how to fix it.  The speaker wire had come unplugged from the back of her computer so that was an easy job to do.  The next job was a water leak.  On a couple of occasions the floor in her bathroom has been wet between the hot water heater and her dryer.  It was bone dry while we were there and no sign of the source from where the water would have come. It is hard to fix a problem that is intermittent.  It is a new hot water heater so I don't think it would be the pop off valve opening.  If the problem persist I will look into it some more. 
Janie and her mother across the table from me at lunch today
Janie took her mother to Tyler while I went to the Library to get some work done.  We met for lunch about 3:00 and then returned to my mother-in-law's house.  We are back in Hillsboro now getting ready for the work day at the church tomorrow.  There is some painting that needs to be done and hopefully we will have a good turn out and be able to make quick work of it. 
A rose beneath our window
I worked on three of Bro. Davis' sermons today.  I am getting them ready to put on his web page.  I plan to over haul the baptistville.org website and give it a whole new look.  I have a lot of content that needs to be added so I will take a day or so and focus on sprucing it up a bit.
It is going to be a long and hopefully productive day tomorrow so I better head for bed.  God bless you.
Janie checking our her rose bush
A beautiful sunset we saw through a bug splattered windshield

No comments: