Monday, April 7, 2008

Who says Mondays are always bad?


I have had a great Monday. Got a lot of work done. I took my car to the place where they change my oil and asked them to remove the deer parts from under it. They did and fixed one of the brackets that was badly bent and did an excellent job. When I went to the office to pay for the repairs they said "no charge"!! Wow! What a blessing. I plan to go by and purchase 2 dozen donuts (I can't spell Kolotcheese so I said donuts) for them in the morning and drop them by there to show my thanks. It was a very productive Monday for we were able to get the lawn mowed, the car fixed, the bank deposits made, a package mailed off to France, visted the family who lost a loved one, and closed the day with a great visit in the home of some very dear friends. What a great day!
The picture is of my one and only daughter-in-law. I praised my Son's-in-law and as much as I love them I love my daughter-in-law. She is a godly woman and is great with her children. She loves the Lord and we are blessed to have such a great daughter-in-law. I once told my son that if they ever split up we would keep her and let him go.
Tomorrow I plan to do some study on the sermon for the Sunday when I return from vacation. I will be baby sitting at least 3 of my grandchildren in the afternoon and if I am relieved in time will attend a funeral. I am going to close my day with a little clean up around the house and maybe review my hiking gear one more time before turning in. God bless you.

No comments: