Monday, April 7, 2008

(Psa 34:8) O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.


The Lord is good indeed. I took this picture at my youngest daughter's bridal shower. God has used these two men to humble my heart. When I think how God has so blessed me with such wonderful Sons-in-law it makes me feel unworthy. I could not have been blessed with better for my daughters. I prayed for them ever since the time of their birth that they would be saved and that God would give to them husbands who were godly men. He has abundantly answered my prayer. Thank you Lord Jesus for interceding on my behalf to the Father for I am not worthy of the least of thy blessings! Thank you Sons-in-law for being men of God!

I have much work to do before I leave for the hike. I need to get things ready here at the house and review my equipment one more time so I had better get busy. God bless you.

No comments: