Saturday, April 5, 2008

End of a busy week

Well it is Saturday night and the close of a busy week. I was able to get a lot done this week but have a lot to do before leaving for vacation. This week I will need to get sermons ready for the week after our vacation. I will need to get our yard mowed and get the deer parts clean off the bottom of our car. That's right I said deer parts. We hit a deer on our way home from Henderson and it left body parts all over the bottom of our car. I can see large pieces of deer hide and even a piece of a leg stuck under the car. I will jack it up and see if I can remove these Monday. It smells bad so I have parked the car outside for the night. There does not seem to be any damage to the car at all so I am glad of that. We were behind an 18 wheeler when the body of deer in the middle of the road appeared in front of us from between the trucks back tires. We had no time to swerve all we could do is hold on and run over the deer. I pulled over and looked the car over and saw no damage at all to the body.
I am glad to be home and am so looking forward to the services tomorrow. We will return to the Lord's prayer in John 17 and Sunday night we will continue the Life of Christ series. God bless you.

No comments: