Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wardrobe

Working on the Wardrobe
After the ladies Bible study was over this morning I went to work in the garage.  It was very relaxing to slowly and carefully work on Janie's wardrobe.  It is beginning to take shape.  We decided on the stain to use that would best match the panels.  The next thing it needs is sanding and staining.  That will have to wait until after vacation since Wednesday will be a busy day for us.  I will be in Waco in the morning through early afternoon for a surgery there and then I will be getting ready for our Wednesday night services.
Happy Chairs
Janie moved our living room furniture around last night after I had gone to bed.  It looks good this way and, according to Janie our chairs are happy being next to each other again.  We have taken to sitting together on the couch when we watch TV or visit so our chairs don't get used much.
Well it is just 3 days to vacation.  On my day off this week I am going to take Janie to Canton and then we will be in Henderson Friday through the end of next week.  Friday morning we are to meet with a man from a pipeline company that is wanting to put a pipeline across our property in Henderson. I am anxious to see what they have in mind.  God bless you.

No comments: