Saturday, November 6, 2010

Turn Back Time

Janie and Hannah enjoying a CCQ
It is time to turn the clocks back one hour.  I am using that extra hour to catch up on work instead of sleep.  I lost an hour of work six months ago and now I get it back.  We spent several hours in Waco yesterday at the hospital.  Today we spent our day baby sitting our grandkids.  They came to Palestine to get some furniture from Justin and Sarah.  Justin preached a funeral today and while he was involved with that we took our older son-in-law and his family out to eat.  I sat between two of our grandsons at the restaurant.  We all met at Justin's parents house where the trailer was parked.  When we got over to Sarah's house we took the kids inside. There was a cow hide laying on the floor in the living room.  When the three year old, Jonathan, saw it he jumped with fright then holding his chest said "That startled me!"   My two son-in-laws made quick work of loading the trailer with furniture.  Everyone made it home safe and sound.  It was a really good day.  Janie and I took it easy this evening and watched a little TV together.  I will rise an hour earlier in the morning for some quiet time alone with God. God bless you.
Jonathan playing with his birthday present while they load the trailer

No comments: