Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cataracts

Me and my son Jason a few years ago
It was like I had gotten a letter from AARP saying I was old enough to join when the eye doctor today told me I had a cataract in my left eye.  She said it would be another 10 to 15 years before it would need to come out.  My glasses have changed a lot.  The ones I have now are 7 years old so it was time for new frames.  After I saw the eye doctor I ordered my glasses.  The lady who waited on me was real nice.  I picked out a pair I thought looked nice and she suggested another color in the same frame and so I took her advice.  Janie seemed glad that I did when I told her what they looked like.  They are due in the Monday before Thanksgiving.
We are in Henderson now and will stay through Saturday.  The syrup festival is on Saturday and that is always fun to attend.  We will spend sometime looking around and will pick up some cans of ribbon cane syrup.  Tomorrow afternoon or Saturday we will go by to see my mother and her new carpet.  God bless you.

No comments: