Thursday, November 27, 2008

Town Dog


A dog that lives in town and is fed by everyone in town is usually fat from over eating. After lunch today I feel like a town dog. There was way more food than our family could eat. We had lunch today at my in-law's house and there were 18 present. It was a good time. I road in an old Ford pickup over to my wife's uncles house. I visited with him and installed a new clock for him. After a good visit I walked back to my in-laws house and about 1/10 of a mile from their house I met a group out for a walk on their way to meet me. We walked a while and then returned to the house. It is a beautiful day.

The picture is of us talking to Jason and Angie over in France. We enjoyed seeing them and they enjoyed seeing us. He took his computer to the kid's room and showed them sleeping in their beds. Everyone was excited about being able to talk to them. We will be back in Hillsboro on Saturday and then back to normal. God bless you.

No comments: