Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Janie Sick




Janie was sick today. She went to bed early running a temperature. She got up at 2:00 in the morning feeling really bad. I let her sleep late and after a small breakfast she was feeling better. I really don't like it when she is sick. After lunch she was feeling much better and so I took her to do some Christmas Shopping. When we got back home she was very tired and went to bed. She can sleep late in the morning while I get up early and get some much needed work done. I am really looking forward to the lesson Wednesday night from Job chapter 14.
I have started back in the book of Genesis reading through the Bible. I thought I might wait until January first but decided that there was no need to wait cause I can be through with the book of Genesis by then. Well I had better get to bed God bless you.

No comments: