Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Member

My mother's 3 daughter-in-laws
We had a young lady join our church Sunday.  She has been attending our church for a couple of years now.  We are currently at the hospital in Palestine, Texas waiting for the arrival of the newest member of our family.  I put my  son-in-law and his mother along with Janie and Sarah to work stuffing envelopes for the MBA of Texas.  We stuffed and stamped 184 envelopes.  I took them to the mailbox out in front of the hospital and sent them on their way.  I had mailed 100 yesterday.  I felt a little guilty having Sarah work while she is suppose to be in labor.  She insisted that she did not mind.  We will return to Hillsboro later today for our evening services then it will be off to Henderson to check on my mother and Janie's mother.  We did not go to Lorena tonight due to Sarah being in the hospital.  We probably could have gone and still made it here in time since Sarah's labor seems to be progressing slowly.  I suppose I should try to get some sleep so I can drive back to Hillsboro.  God bless you.

No comments: