Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grand Cold

The scene outside our back door this morning.
The grandkids and Stacie arrived Monday night.  I was in bed asleep.  Tuesday I took the grandkids with me to run some errands.  When we got back we spent some time cooking together and that is always fun.  We made some soup, fudge, and hot chocolate.  We played games today and stayed in out of the cold.  It only reached 25 degrees here today.  I have enjoyed the grandkids and tomorrow we will have another day of work and fun.  They will head home on Friday morning and we will head for Henderson.  I have an appointment in Center, Texas so while Janie takes her mother to Tyler I will head down to Center.  Its off to bed for me now because the grandkids like to rise early.  I am going to enlist their help in making a special breakfast in the morning.
Stacie and four of her five
God bless you.

No comments: