Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bus


We got three more seats installed in the church bus. Just in time to make the rounds and pick up the kids. We picked up over 40 kids and had a real good Bible School session. The kids are working on a Christmas program which they will perform the week before Christmas. The couple in the picture were the ones who fixed the seats. They are a sweet couple and hard working. As you can see the seats look great especially when they are seen next to the ones that have not been reworked. Janie took some pictures of me under the bus bolting the seats back down. There are six bolts to each seat four of which have to be reached from underneath the bus. I thought Janie was going to scalp one of the kids when she saw him with his feet on the new seat. The bus is running really well and the new seats will make the inside really nice.

Our plans did not work out like we had thought they would. We got to Henderson this morning around 1:30 and got to bed about 2:30. We got up at 7:00 and due to Janie's dad having some problems I ended up taking her mother to the doctor. We left about 8:00 and got back home at 3:00 this afternoon. It was a long day but I did enjoy spending time with my mother-in-law. Janie spent the day taking care of her dad and he seems to be doing ok right now. Pray for him, please.

Tomorrow I plan to work at our house in Henderson but that may or may not happen depending on the needs of the in-laws. I am going to try to get some work done tonight and get to bed a little earlier than I did last night. God bless you.

No comments: