Friday, September 5, 2008

Prospectus Begun


I am in the library at TBI today (See the picture) working on the 5000 word prospectus for my doctoral thesis. I have to turn in this 5000 word document by the end of the school year. I completed the title page and the rough outline of the prospectus. This outline took up the bulk of my time today because a lot of thought has to go into it. I listed the things I needed to cover in the prospectus and then arranged them into a logical order. I have to include a list of the sources I plan to site and have started that list. It has to contain 80 sources and that presents a problem for I am having difficulty finding that many. I currently have 38 which is almost half of what I need. If you know of any books on the subject of the Song of Songs or the Song of Solomon please email me the name of the book and its author, I would appreciate it very much.

I am about to head over to my great niece's school to be a substitute grandfather. I will eat lunch with her and most likely see her room and meet her teacher. I am looking forward to it.

We made good progress on cleaning up our house in Henderson. We worked all afternoon and the yard is begining to take shape. Janie has made good progress on the inside of the house, which I am glad to leave in her capable hands. I should have taken before and after pictures of our work on the old home place but since I did not get the before I will have to settle for after only. God bless you.

1 comment:

abainfrance said...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=song+of+solomon