Friday, January 10, 2014

Truckless

A future wood project
Staying home is not normal for Janie and me.  We have put over 70,000 miles in two years on our truck and you can't do that staying at home.  It has been good to stay home.  It is nice to see what normal people do.  The truck will be ready by the end of next week. 
We will be attending a funeral in the morning and then we will take my cell phone to be repaired.  It's odd how much we become dependent on a thing that did not even exist a few decades ago. I will praise Apple for this one thing.  My cell phone broke 4 days after the warranty expired but they have consented to make an exception and cover it under warranty.  Thank you Apple!
Janie and I visited one of the shut-ins of our church on Thursday and she had this small rocking chair on her front porch.  I took some pictures of it and plan to make one some day.  I may make a couple of small ones and couple of medium ones for the grandkids and maybe a large one to see if an adult size would work.  That should be fun.  God bless you.

No comments: