Monday, January 27, 2014

Baptism

Baptized Moses Rangel today
We had a great day at church today.  Our attendance was way up and I baptized a youngster who was saved just a couple of weeks ago.  My favorite thing to do as a pastor is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the lost and to see them be saved and baptized. 
My semi-automatic water trough for the chicken tractor works great
I installed the water trough in the chicken tractor.  It works really good and I can use just about any size bottle including a one gallon jug.  The chickens seem very happy in their new home.  They are doing a great job getting my garden spot ready for this spring. 
Feeder and water trough will keep them fed and watered for several days
With the feed shoot full and the water bottles full I can be gone for 5 days and the chickens will not miss me except for the eggs stacking up on the nest box.   Our neighbor next door said she really likes the chickens and enjoys seeing them.  I am sure she will have no problem gathering and enjoying fresh eggs on those days we have to be out of town.  God bless you.
The inside part of the water trough. The chickens took to it right away.

No comments: