Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lost One

Janie's view Last Sunday Morning
A young boy was saved Sunday before last at the close of our services.  It is always exciting to see a lost one come to accept Jesus as their Savior.  I had a long talk with him after the services and told him what he had to do to be saved and he understood it clearly and asked Jesus to save his soul.  He is now a saved one and not a lost one.
I lost one of my chickens.  I found it dead Sunday morning.  I am down to five now.  The others seem to be just fine.  On the morning that it was 14 degrees I went out to check on them and they were all five in the nest box.  The nest box was designed for two but when its cold it seems to hold five just fine.   I have to keep checking their water because it keeps freezing.
I lost one half of the day today with a headache.  I slept in until 11:00 and by 2:00 it was gone.  I hate to lose time.  I did some work for the MBA of Texas today and am just about ready to send off the files for the minute book.  I should have them emailed off tomorrow for sure.
Our truck is in the shop waiting to be repaired.  It lost one side mirror and lost one windshield.  God bless you.
Art Rangel, our Spanish teacher sings for us each Sunday Night.

No comments: