Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

My sweet wife reading to three of our 13 grandchildren Christmas 2013
Janie and I started our new year off with a kiss and a prayer for a happy new year.   God was so good to us in 2013.  We started that year off having to live in our living room due to the house being leveled.  I was sick for the first 2 months of 2013 and lost a lot of weight.  Except for an occasional migraine headache the rest of 2013 went well as far as our health was concerned.  We traveled to Denver to see my sister, Jean, in December and from there to Lake Tahoe to preform a wedding.  It was a really enjoyable time.   I made 3 chicken tractors in 2013.  Installed a door on my shop in Henderson.  Was given 6 chickens which now inhabit our backyard in Hillsboro. 
We are looking forward to a good year.  God bless you.

No comments: