Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A First

Me doing my clerk job at our local Baptist Assc. meeting
Sunday morning I experienced a first.  I was about 5 minutes into the sermon when a lady in the congregation passed out.  One of our members is an RN and she came to her aid.  They laid her on the floor and our music director called 911.  She had no pulse and was not breathing.  After they got her on the floor she came to but her blood pressure was still very low.  The sound man called the radio station and had them to take back control of the broadcast.  The ambulance arrived and by the time they got her loaded up and taken out we only had about 10 minutes left in the service.  We went ahead and dismissed. 
It has been a busy week.  Janie and I went down to Waco for a surgery on Monday and then again on Tuesday.  Today we went to Dallas for a surgery there.  Tonight we head for Henderson after our services and I have an appointment with my mother's doctor on Friday morning at 10:00 to review her medicines and overall health.  I have several projects I want to try to get done while we are in Henderson.  God bless you.  

No comments: