Friday, March 30, 2012

A Slave

I am a slave.  I am owned by a very benevolent master.  Since the time I was bought by Him from my old master He has been nothing but good to me.  He had a female slave that He gave to me to be my wife.  She is owned by him as well.  We have three children, two girls and a boy, and they belong to our master as well.  We spend our days working for the master.  He provides for us everything we need and everything we own belongs to Him. 
My old master was cruel,  hateful, and mean.  I was so glad to be set free from his bondage.  It was a very high price, an incredible price, that was paid to set me free from that harsh master and to bring me into the ownership and household of my new master.  So joyous was that moment when those chains of my old master were broken that each year the first Sunday after the full moon which happens upon, or next after the 21st day of March I celebrate for that was the day the price was paid and accepted for my redemption.  Thank You my LORD and MASTER, for saving me from such cruel bondage!  Thank you for making me Your bond servant.  May I never forget the price you paid to set me free!  God bless you.

No comments: